Our first training course using English as medium of instruction is now open for enrolment!
Mr. Gi Ka Man (HK Record Keeper of 10,000m, 15km & Half Marathon)
Mr. Lam Ho Man (HKAAA Level 1) and
Mr. Sin Kam Shing (HKAAA Level 1& IAAF CECS Level 2)
– To teach correct running techniques to reduce the chance of injury
– To formulate training plans for specific goal
– To improve race performance
– This newly launched training course is targeted at English speaking learners, in which the medium of instruction would be English.
– The quota for whole course would be set at 10 to ensure that each participant could get personal advice from the coach.
– The quota would be allocated on first-come-first-served basis. The class would be full once the quota is filled. Act early to get a place in class!
Details of the course: Small Group May Jun 2016
Enquiries: please visit our facebook